This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'd Hit That: Jon Hamm


Annnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddd...........WE'RE BACK! With a new banner determined by your votes. You like? Well, if you don't get used to it because it's sticking around!

I hope everyone enjoyed the special Oscar edition of "I'd Hit That" featured on Videogum!

Now let's get to these week's sexy beast. It's none other than Jon Hamm. Another member of my Top 5.


In case you have been living under a rock and don't know, Jon Hamm plays the incomparable Don Draper on Mad Men. Otherwise known as the sexiest man on TV. End of story. Don't even try to argue with me on this one, because YOU. WILL. LOSE.

Sure Don Draper is a womanizing asshole, but he is also a complicated soul. He is debonair and masculine and he gets me all hot and bothered. Let's peruse some Mad Men gifs and you tell me if you panties aren't soaked by the time we are through...

First of all, I would like be a passenger is this car. I need to hatch a plan to make that happen.


Does anyone look hotter smoking a cigarettte than this man? The answer is "no."


I would like to make Jon Hamm/Don Draper make this face in bed.


If he wants to have slap sex, I am not opposed to that.
don draper gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Last, but not least, I dream about Don Draper doing this to me. DREAM ABOUT IT!
Don Draper and Bobbi Barrett Pictures, Images and Photos

What's the verdict? You don't have to tell me. I already know.

Now that I have established that that Jon Hamm as Don Draper is the cat's meow, let's talk about Jon Hamm as Jon Hamm. What a dork, you guys...


BUT, that just makes him all the more desirable. I love a nice dork. Just a goofy guy I would love to hang out with and then end up making out with on the couch while we watch a movie.

Jon is also a really funny guy! We've seen him on Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock just killin' it, making us laugh and giving us unnatural thoughts. Here is one of my favorite sketches from when he hosted SNL. I think it's really silly and I love it!


Also, I like a man who can charge...

As if, we need more reasons to love Mr. Hamm, he is also really good at throwing a football. SO MANLY!


Let's Review: Don Draper, hilarious fella and good with a football. Need I say more?

Anyone in particular you want to see me hit? Leave it in the comments, y'all!

7 comments:

  1. Jon Hamm went to (and taught drama) at my high school! Jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If he wants to have slap sex, I am not opposed to that." --my tombstone

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're about to get story topped burgs, because he went to my college. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7UDOIvatgw

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy (who I am sure nightmare would hit):

    http://cooldost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Brad_Pitt1.jpg

    also went to Mizzou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nightmare would like Jon Hamm to upgrade her to pro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow Very nice post and great activities i like that ..thanks

    ReplyDelete